- India: Supply of SMF/Mobile and SMF/Laboratory systems for New Delhi airport
- Estonia: Supply of SMF/Mobile system for Tallin airport
- Thailand: Supply of SMF/Laboratory system for Thai DCA
- Turkey: Supply of SMF/Mobile and SMF/Laboratory systems for Istanbul new airport under IGA responsibility
- Malaysia: Supply of SMF/Mobile - Trailer configuration for Mukha airport
- Turkey: Supply of SMF/PAPI and SMF/Sign systems for Istanbul new airport under IGA responsibility
- Thailand:Supply of SMF/Mobile -Trailer configuration and SMF/Laboratory systems for Don Mueang airport in Bangkok
- Argos attended at Inter Airport 2019 Trade Fair in Munich
During the exhibition, at its booth, Argos team met many end users already listed in Argos customers list as well as new potential partners/customers, providing all the visitors with live demos and sharing experiences on latest solutions as Apron Floodlights measurement performed using our SMF/Mobile system, Argos’s system dedicated to AFL photometric parameters measurement.
Financial contribution for attending Munich Interaiport Trade Fair 2019 has been given through “Internationalization Voucher” by POR FESR LAZIO 2014 -2020 of Regione Lazio.
- Indonesia: Supply of SMF/PAPI and SMF/CLC systems for AngkasaPura I
- P.R.C.: Supply of SMF/Mobile to Argos local partner
- Indonesia: Commissioning of SMF/Mobile system for AngkasaPura II
- Indonesia:Supply of SMF/Mobile system for AngkasaPura II
- UAE: Supply of SMF/Mobile -Trailer configuration at Al Maktoum Airport in Dubai
- Indonesia: Supply of SMF/PAPI and SMF/CLC systems for AngkasaPura II
- Turkey: Supply of SMF/Mobile and SMF/Laboratory systems atSabihaairport under Heas responsibility
- Thailand: Supply of SMF/PAPI, SMF/CLC and SMF/Sign systems for Thai DCA
- Static Systems is born
- Argos performed on site tests at Venezia and Bolzano airports of SMF/Statico, the latest photometric system developed by Argos to assess the AFLs conformity to ICAO/EASA recommendations.
- Summa-Limak awarded to Argos the photometric service at Dakar Intl airport to assess the conformity of new installed AFL.
- DHMI Turkish CAA delegation tested successfully SMF/Mobile and SMF/Laboratory systems at Argos labs and at Perugia airport;
- SEA awarded to Argos the photometric service at Linate airport to assess the conformity of new installed AFL
- Argos performed AFL photometric service at Frankfurt Intl airport with Reglerbau Radebeul, Argos partner in Germany
- ICCO Energ awarded Argos to perform AFL photometric service at Cluji Intl airport
- Argos signed two agreements with Russian Company Azimut JSC to develop S Band Meteo Channel Algorithms and Best Optical Fitting SW Module for measuring parameters of AMI-2700 S Band Primary Surveillance Radar Antenna.
- Turkey – SMF/Mobile and SMF/Lab tender awarding for 5 Turkish airport
- Thailand – SMF/Mobile and SMF/MCT maintenance and calibration service for Thai DCA
- Germany – Street photometric service at Frankfurt airport
- Germany – SMF/PAPI, SMF/Mobile and SMF/Sign delivery for Reglerbau Radebeul (local service provider)
- States of Guernsey (UK) - SMF/Fix Training course & Commissioning at Guernsey airport
- Mongolia - SMF/PAPI and SMF/CLC Training course & Commissioning at Ulaanbaatar airport
- Barbados - SMF/PAPI and SMF/CLC Training course & Commissioning at Grantley Adams Iinternational Airport
- Germany – AGL and PAPI photometric service at Frankfurt airport
- Egypt - SMF/Mobile and SMF/Lab Training course & Commissioning at Hughada Airport
- Mongolia - SMF/PAPI and SMF/CLC delivery for MCAA
- Barbados - SMF/PAPI and SMF/CLC delivery for Grantley Adams Iinternational Airport
GAIA, Grantley Adams International Airport of Barbados: Argos won the tender for SMF/Papi and SMF/CLC equipment.
Argos signed a cooperation agreement with German company Reglerbau Radebeul for the AGLS measurement service for the next 3/5 years for Frankfurt International Airport
The agreements includes the supply to RR of a complete set of Argos equipment (SMF/mobile SMF/Papi and SMF/Signs).
Guernsey Airport awarded to Argos Ing. the supply of the NEW SMF/Fix system for AGLS measurement.
New SMF/FIX Commissioning and Training course for Thai DCA.
Amina 2700 Antenna is born
Amina 2700 FAT with Azimut Delegation
Training on Amina 2700 with Azimut Delegation
Presentation of Argos to Russian Delegation
Presentation of Argos SMF products at Inter Airport China 2014
SMF/SIGNS SAT and Commisioning with TMS (Tailor Made Systems Limited)
CAAC (Civil Aviation Administration of China) issued the certificate for SMF/M
Every SMF/M unit manufactured by Argos Ingegneria Spa is tested and inspected by internal QC Dept. All the performances of SMF/M are guaranteed by the related lab testing procedures and reports.
CHINA Certification: Certificate n° MC14R122 May 21, 2014
June 2013 ITALY
SMF/PAPI SAT and Commisioning with SACAA (South AfricanCivil Aviation Authority) Management.
April 2013 ITALY
SMF/PAPI Factory Acceptance Test with AP2 (Indonesian Civil Aviation Authority) Management.
March 2013 ITALY.
SMF/PAPI Training course for South Africa CAA.
February 2013 RUSSIA: MEETING WITH AZIMUT TEAM
(Victor Solomentsev, Oleg Nazimov) at ARGOS INGEGNERIA
February 2013 RUSSIA: AZIMUT TEAM VISIT to ARGOS INGEGNERIA.
Nazim Aliev, Pavel Vdovin, Olga Alexandrova visited ARGOS FACTORY in the week of 11 February 2013 to plan and agree future joint activities to design very advanced electronics equipments.
December 2012 THAILAND.
SMF/M and SMF/MCT Training course for Thai DCA.
November 2012 KOREA.
SMF/PAPI and SMF/Sign Training course for YouYang technicians.
November 2012 COLOMBIA.
SMF/PAPI training course for Rapidexxus Technicians.
PAPI LED Factory Acceptance Test by FAA at NBP premises.
DEMO at Montreal Airport.
- 2012 SPAIN: Commissioning at Barcelona Airport.
- October 2011 GERMANY: Argos attends at InterAirport 2011 Trade Fair in Munich.
- September 2011 ITALY: Argos introduces SMF/ODS instrument for obstacle free plan assessment.
- August 2011 TURKEY: Argos wins tender for PAPI testing instrument.
- July 2011 CANADA: Partnership with IDS/NA
- July 2011 GREECE : Live demo against Flight Check. SMF/PAPI exploit a great result certified by Hellenic CCA reference letter: SMF/PAPI wins in accuracy and in saving costs.
- July 2011 MEXICO: Mexican CAA certifies SMF/PAPI for maintenance and calibration of PAPI lights.
- May 2011 ITALY: Argos introduces SMF/ALS instrument for elevated approach light measurement.
- April 2011 ITALY: Argos introduces SMF/SIGN instrument for vertical guidance sign measurement.
February 2011 ITALY: Partnership with Technosky for servicing in all ENAV Italian airports.
- February 2011:
1. Contract with AERADRIA for PAPI measurements at Rimini Airport in the year 2011
2. Contract with AERELBA for PAPI measurements at Marina di Campo Airport in the years 2011 2012
3. Contract with TECHNO SKY for OJT, use, and maintenance of Argos SMF/PAPI and SMF/M on 24 Italian Aiports
4. Contract with Nano for Measurement and Calibration Co.Ltd. (Sudan) for the supply of q.ty 1 SMF/PAPI and training course
- January 2011:
Visit of Mr. Mbunga Siku and Mr. Francisco Pundi from ENANA EP ( Angola)
From 24 to 26 January 2011 Mr. Mbunga Siku and Mr. Francisco Pundi from ENANA EP visited Argos Ingegneria. During their visit, they attended the Factory Acceptance Test of ENANA SMF/PAPI before its shipment to Luanda Angola. A live demonstration of the SMF/CLC calibrator has been also given to the guests, to show the great advantage of users in calibrating the SMF/PAPI on their own instead of sending it back to Argos for the periodical checks.
Training course for AZIMUT engineers (Russian Federation). From January 31 to February 3, a training course on SMF/PAPI and SMF/M has been held on Argos Ingegneria premises to AZIMUT engineers. The course consisted in a theoretical session in Argos labs and a practical session first at Argos test range and then at Perugia Airport.
Training course on SMF/PAPI for CENAVE was held in Lagos Airport (Nigeria) from 31 January 2011 to 4 February 2011. Field test of the course was attended in Abuja Airport (Nigeria).
- November 2010:
1. Contract with ENANA-EP (Angola) for the supply of q.ty 1 SMF/PAPI and training course.
2. Visit of Dr. Harold Demuren President of ICAO 37th General Assembly
On November 10th2010, Dr. Harold Demuren President of ICAO 37th General Assembly visited Argos Ingegneria, where he had the opportunity to assist to the demonstration of SMF/PAPI and SMF/M besides the presentation of other Argos main products such as R.S.A.M.S. and GVMS.
- September 2010:
Intertek, a FAA third party certifier, carried out with success technical and environmental performance evaluation tests on Argos Ingegneria SMF/PAPI.
- June 2010:
Argos Ingegneria is present at the Expo Aero Brasil 2010, San José dos Campos from 17th to 20th June 2010, Purple Hall Booth 11-12 Italian Pavillion, Stand 6.
- June 2010:
Contract signed with Fernau for the installation of VDF systems at Reggio Calabria airport and at Foggia airport.
- May 2010:
Contract signed with CJSC "NPO ATLAS" (Russia) for the supply of SMF/L, a system to perform indoor checks of the AGL characteristics before the installation on field.
- April 2010:
Argos Ingegneria is present at the Airport Show 2010, Dubai 25 27 April 2010, West Hall, Italian Pavillon, Stand WH7.
- March 2010:
Contract signed with Fernau for the installation of VDF systems al Forlì airport and at Padova airport.
- January 2010:
Contract awarded for the supply of a SMF/PAPI to AENA (Spain) through Argos Ingegneria distributor for Spain, G.R.P. Illuminacion, S.A., for the calibration of PAPI units in AENA airports.
- December 2009:
Contract signed with S.E.A. for the supply of a SMF/PAPI system to be used for the calibration of Milano Malpensa Airport PAPI units.
- October 2009:
Las Vegas IES annual meeting U.S.A., 25 to 29 October 2009
Argos Ingegneria in cooperation with ACS exclusive U.S.A. distributor for Argos, presented a paper on performance of Argos PAPI Alignment tool reviewing the tests conducted by FAA in Atlantic City and in Vero Beach, where it has been evidenced the great advantage of SMF/PAPI unit to allow PAPI manufacturers to accurately and very efficiently (about 20 minutes) assess the performance of PAPI units, including the very delicate aspect of their focusing.
- October 2009:
Kansai (Osaka), 30 September to 8 October 2009-10-20
Aerodromes Panel (AP), Visual Aids Working Group (VAWG) 7th meeting.
During the meeting, following the suggestion of the VAWG, it has been decided to re-arrange paragraph 8.3.18 of Aerodrome Manual Part 4, in order to recommend the use of specific high precision electronic equipment, based on computer image analysis for a more precise check of PAPI units tuning.
- October 2009:
Argos Ingegneria at inter airport Europe 2009, Munich, 6 9 October Hall B5 Stand 756
- September 2009:
Contract signed with Milano Linate Airport for PAPI alignment measurements for the year 2010