This sector devoted to design and development of ATC Command & Control products and systems:
- RSAMS: system for alerting ground control in presence of runway incursion;
- GVMS: system for the monitoring of vehicular airport ground traffic for which patents have been released.
- VAMS: system that within A-SMGCS is able to perform the Guidance function.
- RX 1909: primary surveillance radar receiver using low cost COTS technologies for the upgrading of radars no longer maintainable due to obsolete components.
- ACS-ADD: within the Apron Control System, ADD is used to acquire and axchange the main information between ATC systems and Airport Management Systems
- AGEMS: system that identifies aircrafts that exceed the allowed acoustic level in the APP area and informs the Civil Aviation Authority
- ISI-PARK: Intelligent system for management of cars in airport parking areas.
- Perimeter Surveillance System: system that controls the airport area in order to prevent non authorized accesses or intrusions.
- SIML/SIMC: system for Local (SIML) and Central (SIMC) management of information for airport maintenance.
- CAP: system for the evaluation of airport capacity.